The ultra-luxurious US$ 5 Million dollars Hublot watch has been sold to the Hour Glass Singapore. Recently presented at BaselWorld 2012 as the most expensive watch of the fair, the US$ 5 Million dollars Hublot watch will first be showcased in the Hublot boutique in Marina Bay Sands before heading to the Hublot corner at The Hour Glass Boutique.
The US$ 5 Million dollars Hublot watch, adorned with 1,282 diamonds which is more than 100 carats of baguette diamonds, is the result of 14 months of work from all disciplined combined. This unique luxury watch can be described as ‘a veritable collection of diamonds’ where each diamond was carefully selected in relation to the others to create a harmonious whole.
“This is the most precious watch ever created by Hublot and its long-standing partner, Atelier Bunter in Geneva. ” said Hublot. “It is a unique piece, an exceptional and incredibly rare feat.”
The US$ 5 Million dollars Hublot watch is a dazzling expression of achieved perfection.
Technical Specifications of the Hublot US$ 5 Million Dollar Watch
- Unique piece: A total of 1282 diamonds
- More than 100 carats of baguette diamonds
- 6 square emerald cut stones, each weighing more than 3 carats
- Case 44 mm in diameter – 18K white gold set with 302 baguette diamonds, totalling 27 carats
- Crystal Sapphire with interior and exterior anti-reflective coating, plus metallised Hublot logo
- Case-back Enclosed, made from 18K white gold with engraved Hublot seal
- Crown: 18K white gold set with 12 baguette diamonds totalling 0.67 carats, and a rose-cut diamond of 1.06 carats
- Dial: 18K white gold, 150 Palladium, set with 179 baguette diamonds totalling 8.75 carats
- Hands: Faceted and diamond-polished rhodium-plated skeleton hands
- Movement: HUB 1100 Self-winding mechanical movement – Frequency: 28,800 Vib/h (4 Hz)
- Diameter: 11 1/2 ’’’ (Ø 25.60 mm)
- Thickness: 3.60 mm
- Components: 63 (Jewels: 25)
- Power reserve: Approximately 42 hours
- Bracelet: 18 K white gold set with 782 baguette diamonds, totalling 45 carats
- 6 square emerald cut diamonds, each over 3 carats, totalling more than 18 carats
- Clasp: 18K white gold deployant buckle